Monday, November 12, 2018

November TUSAL

 Hey guys!!
TUSAL time again!
Here are my orts - 


And now onto the stitching!

Hannah Lynn by Heaven and Earth Designs had a goal of 600 stitches.  And I did... 2023!  I surprised myself when I added up my stitches.  New goal will remain at 600 as I don't have as many days this month to stitch on her.


Halloween Rules by LizzieKate's goal was to finish the Brew Some Fun block and stitch half the Greet A Ghost block and I did it!  Actually the Greet A Ghost block is pretty much done so my new goal is to finish the next block and get started on the last block!


Deepest Love by Mirabilia.  My goal was to finish the page I am stitching on and I did not finish it so my goal will remain the same.


Noel 2013 by Le Chalet Des Perelles.  My goal was to finish it and I did!


Frog Biscornu by Casey Buonaugurio Designs.  My goal was to finish the first side and get started on the second side and I did!  New goal is to completely stitch 2 frogs.


Spring Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  I had no goal as I hadn't stitched on this in a long time.  New goal is to finish the next block.


Hardanger Needlebook designed by the Needlenut.  This was a guild project that I hadn't finished so it started being the project I brought to guild meeting and I finally finished it!


ABC Christmas by LizzieKate.  This one had no goal as I hadn't stitched on it in awhile.  New goal is to finish the word Angel.


And that is what I stitched on this month.  I have a few new starts that will be started by the next TUSAL and I am also participating in a SAL that requires you to stitch on 9 different wips during the month so next TUSAL report will be even bigger.  So you have been warned!  

I earned a badge for a SAL I participated in.  This one you had a to stitch 1111 stitches for Rememberance Day.


Other than that there is nothing else much new with me.

Hope you are all well!

Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your goals , some lovely stitching there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty stitching, Khristine!
    I love that Hardanger needlebook, it’s beautiful!
    Oooh, nine WIPs, that’ll be interesting, looking forward to seeing that!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I managed to get all 9 stitched on. Just need to get the pictures on my computer. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a new post up :)

      Delete