Monday, September 17, 2018

September TUSAL

Hi guys!!

TUSAL time came and went and all I managed was to get the picture!  I was working all last week and after a long day of lugging 50lb bags of feed I am too tired to do much of anything in the evenings.  Thankfully this week I am back to my normal schedule so I am hoping to get some things done around the house and some stitching too!

Here are my orts:


And here is what I stitched on this month:

Ping Panda by Brooke's Books.  My goal was to finish her and I did!


Hannah Lynn by Heaven and Earth Designs.  My goal was 600 stitches.  I did 406.  Not even close.  New goal will be 600 stitches.


Halloween Rules by LizzieKate.  My goal was to finish the Sit For A Spell block and I did and even started on the next block!  New Goal - finish this block.


Deepest Love by Mirabilia.  My goal was to start stitching her hair and I think the little bit of browns at the very top is her hair so yay!  New goal finish her arms.


Noel 2013 by Le Chalet Des Perelles.  My goal was to finish the house and I probably only managed about a third of it but I did finish the snowman and most of the tree on the right so still pretty happy with my progress.  New goal - finish this.


Frog Biscornu by Casey Buonaugurio Designs.  My goal was to finish filling in this side and that has been my goal for 2 months now but I still haven't managed to complete it.  New goal - finish filling in this side!


And that is all the stitching I did last month.  Now onto some life updates!

Both my boys are in school this year.  Here they are on the first day of kindergarten and grade 4.


We went on a little vacation at the end of the summer to attend a wedding and here we are on the ferry to the mainland.  There are three ways off our little island, the ferry, the Confederation bridge and by plane.  I have never left by plane but have used the other 2 ways many times but the ferry is my favorite.


I recently joined a new stitching group on facebook called The Ultimate Cross Stitch Group (click the link and come join us!) and every time you complete an event they give you a badge so I thought I would start posting the badges I earn here.  I earned this badge by stitching 1000 stitches during the first week of school.


And well that is it for me this month.

Hope you are all doing well and stitching as much as your heart desires.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful stitching. Lovely pics of the boys and you. Yay for earning badges!!

    ReplyDelete