Thursday, September 21, 2017

September TUSAL

Hello!!
Well it is TUSAL time again so here we go!

My jar is filthy but a little fuller than it was last month.


And here are the wips that contributed to my orts this month.

Remy Rabbit - finally finished!


Larry Lion - started and will hopefully be finished by next TUSAL


The Joyful World SAL - Well I didn't manage to finish this but I am close and will have it finished by next TUSAL.  


Halloween Rules - Last month I had just started the orange border (which looks yellow in this picture) on the second block and I am very close to having it finished.  So hopefully by next month I will be stitching on block 3.


Deepest Love - I finished her tail fin and most of the stitching above the highest vine.  By next TUSAL I would like to get most of her tail stitched up to where her skin starts.


Hannah Lynn - I was hoping to get 500 stitches added and I was successful!  So I am hoping for another 500.


 Mothers and Daughters - I was hoping for 4 rows of the verse finished and while I have it cut off in this picture I only have about 1.5 rows so I am going for 4 rows again.


ABC Christmas - I added another word, "Ornament" and I have a good start on the next word and hope to have it finished by next month.  


And that's it.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments: