Friday, July 21, 2017

Slack blogger!

Hello out there!

I hope you all are having a wonderful summer.  My boys and I have been keeping busy trying to enjoy as much of our little island as we can.  

I have also been getting in a little stitching here and there which I will show you now.

Still stitching away on the Joyful World SAL from The Snowflower Diaries.  


I made it to the top of another row on Hannah Lynn.  Those rows sure are getting long!


I started on the word "Dove" from ABC Christmas by LizzieKate.


I stitched a bit on Cars while watching The Stitcher's Film Club movies this month.  The two movies chosen this month were Into The Wood and Moulin Rouge!  I really enjoyed both of them!  If any of you would like to join us we have a facebook group, just look up "Stitcher's Film Club"


I finally managed to finish the over one birds on Mothers And Daughters by The Victoria Sampler.  I sure am glad those little birds are finished!


My little puppy dog is almost finished on Halloween Rules  but I found out I made a mistake on the word "Costume" so it is in the process of coming out.


And lastly is my mystery sampler from Steotch.  I have no idea at all what it is going to turn out to be.  I think they only do tv and movie themed patterns, not that that is much help in figuring out what this is going to be.


Well guys I am pretty near cooked!  It has been hot and humid here on PEI so I am going to go get a big glass of ice water and try not to move too much until the sun goes down.

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching, Khristine! Those birds are tiny...I am glad that they are finished too ;) I love each of your WiPs.
    I'm so glad that the summer is going well, and isn't it funny that I never imagine PEI as hot and humid, somehow I think of it as an island climate, cool and breezy and colder since it is in Canada.
    Have a great weekend, dear friend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karyn! Today we are cool and breezy here but the last week was not cool at all! Low to mid 30s every day from the humidity! The thunderstorms we had last night cleared things up nicely :)

      Delete
  2. I love your stitching. Into the Woods is one of my favorite movies! I've missed you lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lots of fantastic stitching done. Sorry to hear the frog visited on the Halloween piece. Love the Hannah Lynn, the colours are beautiful. Well done on finishing the birds on your sampler, it's very pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments! Hopefully that frog leaves me alone for awhile now :)

      Delete
  4. You may not be blogging regularly but you sure are making progress on all the cross stitch projects.

    ReplyDelete