Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Why are there not more hours in the day?

Hiya!

Well I made it through the time change...just barely though.  My body is starting to accept the new time of the day I have to wake up, it put up a good fight last week though.

Now onto the stitching!

I finally finished the little lamb on The Gift by Blackberry Lane.  Now just to finish the border and the verse and it will be all done.


I added a few leaves and stems to February on The Joyful World SAL.


And just yesterday I finished another row on ABC's Of Parenting by LizzieKate.  Only 2 rows to go on this one!


Yesterday was a pretty special day, Thomas turned 4!  I can't believe my baby is 4 years old!  He is full of beans and smart as a whip!  He loves to jump out and surprise people and is quick to give hugs.  He thinks there is no one like his big brother and takes every chance he gets to annoy his big brother also.  His favorite things are lego, WiiU, peanut butter on toast, and chips.  He likes to sneak out to the living room at night to sleep on the couch because he doesn't like the dark and he can't reach the light switch in his room.  He thinks I am magical because I catch him trying to do things he isn't allowed to and can't understand how I knew what he was doing.  He loves to snuggle with his dad in the evenings and me in the mornings.  He eats all of his great-grandmothers cookies when we go visit, and he loves to play with his best friend Elly, his cousin and he told me he doesn't need a girlfriend because he has Elly.  And she loves him just as much.

Happy Birthday Tom-O.  We love you lotsa, lotsa, lotsa!! 


6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Thomas.
    I think somebody steals our hours thats why it never enough...lol
    Good progress on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mini! And that has to be what is happening to our hours :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to Thomas, they grow so fast! Wonderful progress on the projects. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress on your projects and Happy birthday Thomas!!!!

    ReplyDelete