Sunday, January 22, 2017

Fingers crossed and hope for the best

Hey guys!

Hope you are all well!

So this is my cars progress.  There is a mistake.  I do not know where it is.  All I know is those white stitches are off by 3 in length but I can't figure out where they started going wrong or if they are actually wrong at all.  Anyway I am just going to start stitching the next column and hopefully the mistake will show its self and if not we are just going to try to go with it.


I am so close to being finished of Colin Cardinal that I hope to finish him up tomorrow.  We will see though.


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. I hope your stitch count works out. Ithe seems like I have to fudge something in every project. Fingers crossed for you. Can't too see the Cardinal finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I put another 50 stitches in it yesterday and was counting everything and so far things are matching up as they should so I am not to the mistake yet. I do a lot of fudging too :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing the mistake doesn't disturb the stitching much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardinal piece. Sorry to hear there may be an error in cars. Hope it makes itself know or even better that there is no mistake at all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so too! Ripping out 1 over 1 on 28ct is a nightmare so hopefully I don't have to do any of that!

      Delete
  4. I agree Khristine, Stitch around it and hope the mistake IF there is one will show it's self. It's looking good so far. :) Happy Stitching and May Mr. Frog stay away. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Last night I stitched up to the bottom of the white and so far I haven't found the mistake so I hopefully I made a mistake when I thought I found a mistake. haha!

      Delete