Monday, May 12, 2014

Old Crow Framing

I just got "At Our House" by Lizzie*Kate from Old Crow Framing.  Go check them out on facebook.  

This was my first every Lizzie*Kate design I ever stitched.  Sorry for the terrible picture but I just couldn't wait until the sun was out and I couldn't get this hung up quick enough.  I am so happy with the framing!  It is just perfect. Heather, the lady who framed this is the president of the needlework guild I just started going to and she made such a beautiful job.  Future repeat customer right here!  She also has a lovely blog you should go check out.


And here is my bed time snack:


My sister's hubby gave her lobster for mother's day and she was kind enough to share some with my mother and me.  She must really love me.  Haha.  Thanks little Sis.  

I know this probably isn't the best bed time snack but it has been a long time since I had lobster and YOLO!  I can't believe I just wrote that!

Happy stitiching!


No comments:

Post a Comment